Friday, July 29, 2011

I am sure I am not the only one...

Really, what am doing now!!!  Starting a blog.  I must be a wee bit crazy.  No comments please from close friends or family who know that being crazy is a trademark of mine. 

Who am I?  Another jewelry fabricator (we use fire and hammers)?  Why, yes, I am.  Here is where I vary.  I believe.  I know that what I do is what I am supposed to do.  Weird for someone who hasn't been sure of much in my life, but has been carried along despite my trepidation.  This is a knowing deep inside.  That is one reason why I am writing today.  I want to you to see what I have to offer.  I have some jewelry that I love and I want people to enjoy it as much as I do.  I want you to know I hand crafted this piece for you. 

I also offer lots of useful and useless information, no political opinions, and a strong belief in God's unwavering guidance and belief in me.  God doesn't make junk.  More will be revealed in my posts, the junk I find, and the jewelry I make. 



Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment