Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Time does fly.

The Start of The Season Market was on the 15th of September. I really enjoyed the venue, the organizers were on top of it, and there were PEOPLE shopping!  Can I tell you how exciting that is?!

It was a one-day show and seemed like a couple of hours went by and then it was done.  I shoomsed a lot about what I make and how it comes to be.  The Winston School art teacher came by and said my items were orginal.  I glowed for the rest of the day.  She even "got" my question mark enameled pendant.

 

Check out the new logo designed by my friend, Shy.

Love it.

 
 
What I take from this experience is to keep going, keep signing up and showing up. But, most of all, have fun while doing it.  Then time will fly... in a good way.


P.S.

I did sign up for Retailr at http://creativeinputbyliz.retailrapp.com/ .  The reasoning is that people (YOU) can purchase directly from Facebook or Twitter.  I am still working out the challenges.  I will be buzzzy setting it up while preparing for two more shows before the new year.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment