There was an error in this gadget

Friday, December 30, 2011

The day before New Year's Eve a.k.a. December 30th

Brendan it is sitting on my lap asking me about the metals on my desk.  "Can I smell it?," he asks.  "Of course!" is my response.  After all, I smell metals myself. On my desk,  I have pieces of a brass planter, which I have cut up and copper from a chafing dish also indelicately dismantled.  I have been on a mission to repurpose metals fashioned for other uses.  Really, are chafing dishes a hot commodity? Since I adore estate sales and a particular local on-line auction house, I am enjoying the hunt. 

As I head into the new year, I reflect on 2011.  I must say that I loved this year.  Not because I was wildly successful in all my endeavors but that I showed up.  While there we discouraging events, they were also opportunities to learn about myself and those around me.  I must say, I prefer wildly successful to lesson learning.  Honestly, who wouldn't.  However, my life is exactly how I have chosen it to be.  I made the choices. I reap the benefits and am responsible for what I show up with.

So, instead of re-learning last year's "lessons", I am going to repurpose them for my wild success!  I must say this aloud to tell myself to keep moving forward with purpose 'cause if I stand still, I will get run over.

I wish you love, peace, and WILD SUCCESS today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment