Friday, August 26, 2011

And the winners are...

Ok. So it is after 12 o'clock.  I forgot to get to the computer to select winners via the Random Number Generator http://www.randomizer.org site. Cool site, by the way. 

Here are the winners and the order that they get to choose the record pendant or "Enjoy Life" pendant:

1) RZAB1216   My old friend Robin selected "Enjoy Life"
2) Cheryl Jones Mantin     Forfeited
3) Rhetta Street

Yipppppeee!  Congratulations to the winners!  Please contact me ASAP to choose your pendant and give me your information.  Remember the first winner has until 6 p.m. tomorrow to claim their prize, if they don't #2 gets first choice. 

Contact me: creativeinputbyliz@live.com

BE SAFE EAST COASTERS!  I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR WELL-BEING!

#1 - I love New York
This one is a little rough in that it isn't smooth
#4 Christmas bell

#2 - High healed


#3 Dove of peace

#5 Enjoy Life
Selected by Robin!







1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners...looks like I'm just going to have to buy my own...LOL!! Love you Liz!! I assume that you will be making more of these lovelies!!

    ReplyDelete